ONLY: Store Manager & Supervisor
ONLY, a large trend driven ladies fashion store in Liffey Valley are now hiring…
- Store Manager
For further details please enquire within the store or visit www.fashionunited.uk
Lancôme: Beauty Advisor
Lancôme is a pioneering brand and visionary ahead of its time. A brand which keeps writing the future of cosmetics: from Niosôme to Visionnaire, and from Trésor to La Vie est Belle, Lancôme successfully combines scientific expertise and an intuitive understanding of women’s needs.
As a Beauty Advisor you are the face of Lancôme and the first point of contact with the customer. This role requires a sense of luxury as you assist the customer with finding the product or service that is perfect for them. You will be responsible for driving retail sales on your counter and working as a team to hit counter targets.
Master Category Knowledge
• Have a full understanding of all Lancôme products and services
• Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards
• Monitor Icon products on a daily basis
• Be aware of competitor’s products and activity, communicating relevant information to line manager
• Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market
Execute Business & Operations
• To be fully aware and accountable for achievement of personal targets.
• Complete all personal paperwork accurately, legibly and on time
• Be aware of and abide by store rules and regulations
• Closely monitor stock levels, following retailer guidelines, raising issues to line manager
• Assists the line manager and store management team in all aspects of the business
• Prepare well for launches/activity
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
• Deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment
• Maximise selling during heavy traffic periods; delivering a luxury service
• Make appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations
• Have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new customers
• Use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers. Follow the company’s strategy on counter/in store, such as personalised customer consultations
• Assist customers by finding substitutions for returned merchandise and/or out of stock items
• Regularly communicate Retail and KPI achievement updates to line manager
Foster Service Attitude
• Creates long-term relationships with customers and nurtures repeat business
• Ensures customer communication standards are met
• Completes all necessary steps of customer transactions
• Implements customer record system for maximum customer and business benefit
• Follow grooming guidelines to promote brand image
• Maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules
• Fosters team spirit
• Coaches peers when appropriate
• Share know-how and experience
• Work effectively with colleagues in on counter, in the field and at head office.
Quiz - Supervisor
Quiz are looking to hire a supervisor for their Liffey Valley store.
20 hour contract - relevant experience is essential.
Apply in store with your CV.
Gruaig - Barber Wanted
Gruaig are looking for a fully qualified barber to join their team at Liffey Valley.
To arrange an interview phone Catherine on 085 726 2978 or Eric on 086 058 6004
Alternatively, you can send your CV to [email protected]