Assistant Store Manager
Full time permanent role, 37.5hours contract
Originating in London in 1981, OFFICE is a world leading authority on fashion footwear. Our brand, curated range of the latest in-demand footwear styles and our vast portfolio of stores mean that we are proud to offer the best product and service to our loyal customers.
Working in an OFFICE store is fast paced, demanding and the perfect place to build your career in retail. Our OFFICE store staff are hardworking, energetic and individual. Their passion for what they do is easy to spot and is reflected in the world class service that is delivered in our stores on a daily basis.
As an Assistant Store Manager for OFFICE you will be an integral member of the Store Management Team. We rely on Assistant Managers to inspire, coach and lead the team to deliver world class customer service. They work very closely with the Store Managers to achieve consistent store and sales kpi's. Key to the role is the ability to increase profitability while ensuring audit and administrative processes are actioned correctly.
Our Buying and Merchandising teams rely on the feedback we receive from stores to improve our product range, so we need your passion for fashion and footwear (combined with an eye for the competition and good customer awareness)
We expect all our Store Managers to remain up to date with footwear trends and use this knowledge to ensure the team is kept up to date and inspired to talk to the customer about the current ranges.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A solid retailing back ground at supervisor level or above
- A love for footwear and fashion trends
- Ability to work at a fast-paced demanding retail environment with an enthusiastic, flexible attitude
- Commercial awareness with the ability to read sales reports and spot opportunities for sales growth
- Ability to lead and inspire your team
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU
- A fun fast paced, demanding retail environment(our staff love working for OFFICE because they are able to contribute ideas that are listened to and often implemented)
- World class training and Development (enjoy on the job training as well as training and development programs that are run by HQ)
- Amazing Colleagues (work is so much easier when you work with like-minded people. We are proud to hire passionate people who are driven to succeed)
- Succession Planning (we recognise our Superstars and we aren't afraid to offer them promotions and moves to encourage them to keep learning and developing)
Apply in store today or apply online here.View More Job Openings