Deputy Manager– Bershka Liffey Valley
To meet the targets or to ensure that procedures are in place, driving them, monitoring and putting corrective actions in place when necessary, for all the following procedures:
- Security and Shrinkage
- Cash desk management
- Administration management
- Health and Safety
Knowledge of the Company, the brand and the store they are applying for.
Solid experience managing a similar fast-paced retail operation (for external candidates) or outstanding.
Passion for fashion, market, competitors and trend awareness.
Maximize profitability and drive sales.
Team management experience
Sales: To use commercial information and product knowledge to drive sales and other activity in the store using the internal tools provided and to drive marketing initiatives and sales performance.
Hours: to manage the budget of hours in the store effectively.
Rota: To design the ideal rota to ensure you have people in the right place at the right time taking into consideration the budget of hours provided by the HR Manager.
Productivity or cash/unit: To meet the budget, monitoring and taking corrective actions when necessary.
Competitors’ awareness: To be aware of the current competitors, do Competitors Shopping giving relevant feedback to appropriate parties such as product managers or regional managers.
To control stationary, cleaning, telephone, post, maintenance, uniforms and travel costs in line with Company budgets. To ensure that procedures are in place, driving them, monitoring and putting corrective actions in place when necessary for all the following procedures:
HR: ER processes, sickness and absence management
Recruitment: To forward thinking and planning with low cost Initiatives
- To have clear, timely and effective communication with Head Office, Product Managers, Regional Manager and Commercial Directors.
- To give and receive constructive and honest feedback and criticism for/from people they work with in a positive manner and to use it for their own development and their team.
- To develop the team through performance reviews and Personal development plans with the relevant follow-ups.
- To ensure that inductions and training are carried out for all employees.
- To manage succession plans in the store (including Company development programs).
- To manage performance of the relevant employees and to coach them when needed.
- To ensure that order and replenishment are done timely and effectively.
- To ensure that the store is merchandised according to the Company Standards.
- To ensure that the stockroom is organised efficiently.
- To ensure a high level of customer service is offered in the store leading by example and with action plans.
- To solve and manage customer issues as they arise and thrive for Customer satisfaction.
- To understand and reinforce the company return policy
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the Company, the brand and the store they are applying for.
- Solid experience managing a similar fast-paced retail operation (for external candidates) or outstanding.
- Passion for fashion, market, competitors and trend awareness.
- Maximize profitability and drive sales.
- Team management experience
Skills and Attitudes:
- Lead by example, motivate and develop staff.Shows positive behaviours systematically and in line with Company standards.
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others.
- Forward planning skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Schedules and executes multiple tasks simultaneously and in line with Company standards.
- Goal orientated: to be oriented to carry out a good job and achieve or even exceed goals.
- Flexibility and problem solving ability.
- Identifies problems and reacts accordingly.
- Uses initiative to seek proactive solutions.
- Handle pressure and react quickly to situations making timely decisions in challenging conditions and circumstances.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Takes ownership of self-development.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Send cv to [email protected]View More Job Openings