- To assist in the preparation of food according to recipes, menus and cooking standards.
- To assist in the set up and organisation of the assigned workstation.
- To ensure all dishes are prepared in an efficient and timely fashion and to the appropriate standard
- To operate in a safe and responsible manner with recognised techniques and working to HACCP procedures and company policies
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience in a similar position and have the ability to work well in a busy environment
- Have a professional appearance & work attitude and hold a valid Work Permit.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen environment & passion for flavour and food
- Self-starter with an excellent knowledge of and commitment to food hygiene best practices
- Team player with a hands on approach who is flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent oral and written English is necessary for this role
Full time contract
Daytime hours only (no late evenings)
Please contact us via email at [email protected] or bring your CV to the store.View More Job Openings