We’re looking for a proactive and commercially driven Coffee Specialist to join our Boutique in Liffey Valley. Your priority will be to attain the sales targets of the boutique through premium customer experience and excellent delivery of all elements of boutique performance.
- Be an agile coffee expert. You bring the passion, we provide the training, and you share it with the customer.
- Drive personalized coffee experiences by using storytelling to share your knowledge of our coffee and our sustainability practices with customers.
- Cultivate respectful customer relationships. Though many customers shop online these days, the store is where we meet many of our customers for the first time.
- Care about safety. We are determined to create a safe, healthy environment for our employees and customers.
- Collaborate - whether it’s assisting with cleaning, organizing stock or innovating a better way of doing things. Share your feedback and ideas to contribute to our overall success!
Requirements and Skills:
- 1+ years of experience working in retail, direct customer sales and service, or hospitality preferred
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including but not limited to opening and closing shifts, Saturday or Sunday shifts and holidays
Nespresso is a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home’ and ‘Out Of Home’ consumers.
A day in the life of a Coffee Specialist...
What will make you successful
Just like our brand ambassador, George Clooney, the Nespresso coffee experience is innovative, stylish, sophisticated and difficult to resist. We want every customer to have a premium experience and you’ll have the passion and panache to provide exactly that. Whether customers want an intense Ristretto or a fruity cup of Toyko, you’ll be on hand to deliver service oriented sales and promote our unique brand experience.
We’re looking for confident and charismatic individuals who can deliver exceptional customer service utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as being able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in the retail sector.
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service.
- A strong understanding of the retail and competitive environment in which the Nespresso business operates.
- Maintain and support a positive and collaborative team culture.
In return, as part of Nestlé SA, we offer first-class training and great development opportunities. Plus, you can count on us for an attractive benefits package. This includes a competitive pension, up to 10% bonus, and 25 days holiday, with bank holidays on top.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
To apply please email CV & covering letter to [email protected]View More Job Openings