Do you want to work for a company where sustainability is at the forefront in everything we do? A place where you will find endless career opportunities and the chance to explore a variety of roles across all our brands and around the globe? Do you want to join a team where you can make anything happen if you are curious and eager?
“Individually, our values may seem obvious. But put them together and our unique company culture is born. Our values are part of who we are, what we stand for and how we act. Our values are based on respect for the individual and a belief in people’s ability to use their initiative, and we encourage everyone to be themselves and respect others for who they are. These values help create an open and down-to-earth corporate culture that promotes collaboration and an entrepreneurial spirit“
Our values - H&M Group (hmgroup.com)
As well as personal development and individual growth, you will also receive generous and much valued benefits such as:
- Discounts with all brands in the H&M group
- Paid sick leave (after qualifying period) and annual leave
- Annual Health Screening
- Health & Wellbeing discounts
- Interest Free Travel Loan
- Long service extended holiday
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 39 [Full-time]
- Availability: [Monday - Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week]
- Location: H&M, Liffey Valley Shopping Center, Dublin
Our Leaders have the ambition to make our people and business grow. As a department manager you are responsible for overseeing a department to support the Sales and Profit of the store and along with your Team deliver a Customer First Experience.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- You lead and secure a customer first experience is delivered within your store.
- You evaluate your team’s performance and provided regular feedback and support succession through their development and training.
- You analyse and follow up on Sales & Profit KPI's for your department.
- You ensure Health & Safety, legal and security are in accordance with H&M standards and local laws to always secure all employee and customers safety.
- 1-2 years management experience in a customer facing environment
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams
- A passion for profitability and people
- A Customer first mindset
H&M is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or age.
Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities, interested? Apply today!View More Job Openings