H&M Department Manager
H&M are looking for a Department Manager for their Liffey Valley store.
Are you interested in taking the role? Take a look below to see what is involved.
Are you ready to lead and inspire your team to achieve fantastic sales figures?
Find your place in a fast-moving environment where you interact with both customers and colleagues, and put your business knowledge to the test on a daily basis. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
- The job of an H&M Department Manager comes with a wide range of responsibilities and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Ensuring that your department team are providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms, and at the cash desk
- Working together with the store Visual team to ensure that our products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity, and seasonal trends.
- Recruiting, training and developing your Sales Advisor team together with the Store Manager.
- Planning your staff scheduling and organising your department to meet the needs of the business and maximise profitability
- Ensuring our store routines, policies and guidelines are met to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store
- Setting an example for your team by acting as a role model using our values.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Your personal qualities should also include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Leadership skills - the ability to delegate work, follow up results and provide constructive, straightforward feedback to coach and develop your team.
- Being organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks based on the needs of our fast-paced business.
- The ability to analyse figures and formulate plans to maximise sales.
- The drive and ambition to reach business goals in an effective manner.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve
Find out more.