Skechers Liffey Valley
Skechers Liffey Valley are currently looking for a Supervisor to join the team!
Email CVs to [email protected]
Closing date: 19.04.2019
SKECHERS are the award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry, designing, developing and marketing lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children.
Do you have what it takes to lead a store in the fastest moving footwear company in the world?
- Experience working with a worldwide brand
- Career progression within the company
- Excellent pay package
- Competitive holidays
- Many more
- To assist Store Manager in achieving daily targets set by the company.
- To practice company policy in sales technique.
- To ensure good customer service.
- To ensure correct register procedures are adhered to by all staff.
- To be knowledgeable of all figures achieved in the Store on a daily and weekly basis.
- To ensure all Team Members are always aware of Store figures and individual targets.
- To support Store Manager with monitoring Team Members to ensure they are adhering to company policy with regards to appearance, sales technique and product knowledge.
- To offer Team Training on a regular basis.
- Previous experience of min 1 year in a management role is desirable.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Leaving Certificate (Preferred)