SKECHERS are the award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry, designing, developing and marketing lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children.
Do you have what it takes to lead a store in the fastest moving footwear company in the world?
- Experience working with a worldwide brand
- Career progression within the company
- Excellent pay package
- Competitive holidays
- Many more
- To assist Store Manager in achieving daily targets set by the company.
- To practise company policy in sales technique.
- To ensure good customer service.
- To ensure correct register procedures are adhered to by all staff.
- To be knowledgeable of all figures achieved in the Store on a daily and weekly basis.
- To ensure all Team Members are always aware of Store figures and individual targets.
- To support Store Manager with monitoring Team Members to ensure they are adhering to company policy with regards to appearance, sales technique and product knowledge.
- To offer Team Training on a regular basis.
- Previous experience of min 2 years in a management role is desirable.
- Full availability 5/7 days
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your CV will be kept on file for 30 days.
SKECHERS, THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR FUTURE!!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to: [email protected]
Expiry date: 28.04.2019View More Job Openings