Grill Cooks, SoMa Burger
We have an exciting opportunity for a Grill cook to join the team in Soma Burger, based in Liffey Valley Dublin 22.
· Permanent full time hours
· Comprehensive training and development
· Free meals while in work
· Full uniform
· A friendly, can do attitude
· Experience working in the food industry
· That’s all! We can teach you the rest
· Help with the food prep according to our recipes, menus and standards.
· Set up and organise your workstation.
· Make sure everything produced is really delicious
· Make sure those delicious meals don't take all day to serve
· Work safely according to HACCP and KSG standards so no one gets hurt!
Our aim is to offer you a career not just a job. To apply now, please submit your CV [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.
Supervisor - SoMa Burger Co
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team in SoMa Burger, Liffey Valley, Dublin 22. The Assistant Manager provides on-going support to the Restaurant Manager to ensure the unit meets/exceeds the targets established for their individual unit. As the Assistant Manager you will supervise the total catering operations and employees of the unit. On-going support and development is given to you from your unit Manager, and various management duties will be delegated as necessary. This is an exciting role where you can gain valuable relevant experience including excellent training.
- Responsibility for the supervision of staff and allocation of their duties.
- Ensure the unit is presented professionally at all times, with food menus and displays updated daily.
- Assist with weekly stock takes.
- Ensure the security of stock and cash at all times.
- Delivery procedures must be followed ensuring that all stock is secure and accurate, records and stock checks are completed as per the schedule. We operate on a just in time principle which requires liaison with the chef.
- Over see that the Unit runs smoothly and professionally and opening /closing procedures are followed in the absence of the Manager.
- Place stock orders in line with Axapta
- Ensure all deliveries are on time and dockets are processed accordingly to head office.
- Balance tills and process daily cash sheets through Axapta.
- Ensure all aspects of production and presentation of service meets the high quality standards expected by customers.
- Always be available to deal with any concerns that customers may have and seek a solution to every issue that goes beyond what might ordinarily be expected. Respond to ‘Customer Comments Cards’ & communicate details to all colleagues.
- Provide clear direction and authority to employees.
- Continuous on the job training of all staff and organisation of re-training when required.
- Regularly communicate with the team on any customer feedback.
- Promote a positive attitude towards work and always lead by example. Direct the team to exceed the needs of our customers.
- Assist with the development of staff and encourage good team work, maximising motivation and staff morale.
- Experience in a similar role. Hospitality experience is beneficial
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Candidates should be enthusiastic, motivated and extremely customer focused
Whats in it for you?
- Be part of an exciting, fun team
- Flexible working hours
- An annual Christmas party for all our staff
- Be part of our fun Charity events
- A chance to build a career in a growing industry with a company that invests in its employee’s development
If you would like to apply for this role, please send CV to [email protected]View More Job Openings