For the Sporty dad
Whether he’s a rugger dad or a footie mad, there’s something for all dads at LifeStyle Sports! So give your baller dad something to cheer about this Father’s Day!
1. Canterbury Lions Matchday Jersey, €70.00
2. Nike mens inter training jersey, €35.00
3. Nike mens Roma traning strike pant, €45.00
For the Bling dad
For the dad who simply has to rock the coolest accessories, check out the slick range from Fields Jewelry, where there’s something to suit all tastes.
1. Emporio Armani Men’s Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch, €269
2. Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield men’s rose gold-plated and black leather strap watch, €199.
3. Secrid Gents Silver-Plated Mother of Pearl Cufflinks, €42.50
4. Wallet Vintage Cognac Leather Miniwallet, €59.95
For the Young dad
Surprise the dad who’s still a kid at heart with these old school games and fun gadgets from Flying Tiger. The only hard part is choosing which to play with first- we want them all!
1. Flying UFO, €4
2. Water Roulette, €8
3. Mini Golf, €2
For the Dapper dad
For the dad who’s so suave, he’d give Conor McGregor a run for his money. Slick suits and dapper boots, he’s sure to come out of Best Menswear fresher than fresh!
1. Jack Jones Premium Paulo Grey Blazer, €139.95
2. Bellroy Slim Sleeve Holder – Java, €79.00
3. Marco Capelli White Linen Shirt, 79.95
4. XV Kings Twickenham Whiskey Tan Shoe, €99.99
For the Health Conscious dad
Dad takes care of you, but who takes care of dad?! Give his well-being a boost this Father’s Day by choosing from a range of vitamins, minerals and proteins from The Health Store.
14. Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate 100 Tablets, €20.15
15. Wild Nutrition High Strength Omega 3 60 Caps, €26.45
16. Oxylent Mandarin 7’S, €9.00
17. Dr. Bronners Unscented Shaving Soap 270ml, €11.90
For the dad who’s impossible to buy for
For the dad who likes to do it his way, let him choose for himself at; Penthouse Menswear, Tommy Hilfiger, Schuh, Skechers, Diesel, Boots, JD Sport and many more with a Liffey Valley Gift Card.