10 Questions with Michelle Regazzoli Stone
Hi Michelle, welcome to Liffey Valley Style HQ! Thank you for taking the time to talk to us.
1. What is your best childhood memory?
My best childhood memory is going to the sugar loaf on Sundays with my family and a lovely big picnic! Once we went and as we were making our way back down, the heavens opened and we were saturated. My Aunty made a run for it and slipped and was covered in muck… it was so funny!
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Mum?
My favourite thing about being a mum is seeing my boys progressing, growing, learning and most importantly, being happy.
3. What advice would you give to our Mummy followers?
The advice I’d give my mummy followers is to be your child’s friend so that they can always come to you with any issue they may have. A touch of discipline is no harm either- it’s a tough world out there. Make your children eat their veggies too!
4. What achievement are you most proud of?
The achievement I’m most proud of, apart from my sons, is working in Essex for a year! Travelling back and forth every week by getting planes, trains and taxis to get to where I needed to be in Central London, was scary. It taught me so much and made me fear very little, so I’m proud of that.
5. Why did you choose to be a make-up artist?
I was always artistic and into glamour. I had the most glamorous mum and aunties. When I left school I knew I didn’t want to do beauty, so I did a make-up artist course in Senior College, Dun Laoghaire. It was the best year ever! After leaving, I got a job in MAC and was there for 10 years. It was the best decision of my life.
6. What would you tell your 16 year old self?
I’d tell my 16 year old self to stop worrying about what other people think of me. To get on with my own journey and focus on what makes me ME truly happy.
7. What was the last picture you took on your phone? Can you show us?The last picture on my phone is my sons waking up with the fuzziest bed head ever! They make me laugh.
8. You blog about your life and style, do you like shopping and where is your favourite place to shop?
I love to shop in a shopping centre that has it all, the convenience and easy access! I love Liffey Valley-it’s so current and on trend.
9. What is your favourite piece of clothing right now?
Ohhhh that’s a hard one! I got a new Tommy Hilfiger navy bomber jacket, it fits like a dream and doesn’t let the wind get in at all; which is amazing for me- I’m always cold.
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Without a doubt my guilty pleasure is chocolate!
Liked this blogpost? Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep an eye out for the next!