10 Questions with Lili Forberg
Hi Lili, welcome to Liffey Valley Style HQ! Thank you for taking the time to talk to us.
1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
I’m originally from Israel where the weather is amazing! Every weekend we’d be on the beach or in the pool! I miss having nice weather, esp with kids.
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Mum?
Chatting to Leon is probably my favourite thing and listening to all his awesome thoughts and ideas! When they start talking- that’s when all the fun starts!
3. What advice would you give to our Mummy followers?
My main advice is - it’s always just a phase. Teething, sleeping problems, they always pass. They won’t be doing whatever you’re worried about when they’re 18!
4. Why did you choose to become a photographer?
Photography was always my favourite thing to do since I was a kid and so making my hobby into a career is the best thing I’ve ever done!
5. What was the last picture you took on your phone? Can you show us?
A pic of me and Leon in Berlin. We’re here on holidays at the moment!
6. You do a lot of shoots with clothing brands, do you like shopping and where is your favourite place to shop?
Who doesn’t love shopping!! I’m obsessed with Adidas Superstars. They have a great selection of them in Schuh, Liffey Valley. Leon gets almost every pair that I get too. Twinning is winning right?
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
I’ve accidentally started watching a teenager’s show ‘Pretty Little Liars’ thinking it was ‘Big Little Lies’ and now I’m hooked!
9. Do you have any nicknames?
Lili is actually my nickname! My full name is Lilian but no one has ever called me that.
10. What’s your star sign and do you think it matches your personality?
I’m a Cancer. I don’t know much about star signs but I know Cancer’s care deeply about their family and home- so that’s definitely me!