What’s changing at Liffey Valley?
We have undertaken a major refurbishment of our car parks. Over €30 million has been invested in significant improvements that will deliver new, more efficient, and sustainable ways to travel to Liffey Valley. We’re delighted to announce that we have now:
- Increased spaces for drivers with a disability by 14%
- Increased parent & child spaces by 46%
- Introduced 20 new electric vehicle charging points.
- Planted over 500 new trees and 100,000 new plants and shrubs.
- Improved pedestrian and cycleway access to and from the Centre and increased covered and secure cycle parking.
- As of 17 October, a comprehensive parking guidance system will be introduced at Liffey Valley making it simpler and easier to find a parking space. Real-time data displayed on the approach roads and within the car parks will direct customers to the nearest available bay.
Also, from 17 October, we will be introducing a new state-of-the-art paid parking management system called Park Easy. Park Easy is a ticketless and cashless system that uses the latest technology and real-time parking information to offer a seamless parking experience. When a customer drives up to the entry of one of our car parks, an ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) camera will read their vehicle registration number, record the time of their arrival, and the barrier will raise without issuing a ticket. When it’s time to leave, there are three easy ways to pay: online, at a pay station, or directly at the barrier.
A brand new BusConnects interchange is also under construction and due to be completed in early 2023, which we expect to increase public transport connections to the centre by 50% making the Centre more accessible for all our customers whether they drive, walk, cycle, or take the bus to Liffey Valley!
What are we doing on the launch date to ensure everything goes smoothly?
From 10th October until 9th November we will have a dedicated pop-in hub located outside Eason where staff will be available from 10:00am – 4:00pm to discuss any queries you may have.
From October, we will also be increasing the number of staff on site for a 3-month period, and they will be based in key locations such as the car park entries, exits and lobbies to discuss any queries you may have.
Register for a Park Easy Account Today
Sign-up for a Park Easy Account today and recieve FREE parking until 16th November and be in with a chance of winning €250 each week in the run-up to Christmas.
We have lots of exciting offers for our Park Easy Registered Account users which you can check out here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions here.